29 July 2011

Around the World #7 - China (Nail Art)

Some time ago, thanks to GreatDee, I hit on an idea - I will create nail art series with a theme "Around the World"! I love to travel, but I cannot afford it, so I travel in my mind ;) I read travel books, I collect postcards from all over the World, I even study Tourism :) So I decided to invite you for a little nail art trip around interesting countries and regions. From time to time I will take you to another place :) So it's time for our seventh stop, what is...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jakiś czas temu, dzięki GreatDee, wpadłam na pomysł, aby stworzyć serię wzorków o tematyce "Dookoła świata". Kocham podróże, ale nie stać mnie na nie, więc podróżuję mentalnie ;) Czytam książki podróżnicze, zbieram widokówki z całego świata, nawet studiuję Turystykę ;) Postanowiłam więc zaprosić Was na manicure'ową podróż po interesujących zakątkach świata! Od czasu do czasu będę Was zabierać w kolejne miejsca :) Tak więc dziś, siódmym już przystankiem w naszej podróży są...
   
 China! Let's walk along the Great Wall, pray in a traditional temple, feed cute baby panda (he likes bamboo!) and... oh, run away from this dragon, we can't be sure if he's friendly!
To be honest, I'm not proud of this manicure, it's nothing spectacular this time. Well, base blue polish is Sensique Summer 2011 - 251 Sea Breeze and green polish - China Glaze - Starboard. Temple's roof is painted with Essence Metallics TE - 02 Copper rulez!, background is Essence Colour&Go - 34 Walk of Fame, and lanterns - Miss Sporty - 303. The Great Wall of China is Essence Colour&Go - 34 Walk of Fame and Barbra Colour Alike - 12 Caffee Macchiato. Panda's white parts and dragon's tooth are Italian Beauty - French polish, black elements and dragon's eyes are GCOCL Black Stamping Polish. Dragon's skin is Miss Sporty - 303, and fire is OPI - Off with her red.
Next stop is a surprise! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chiny! Przejdźmy się wzdłuż Wielkiego Muru, zwiedźmy tradycyjną świątynię, nakarmmy słodką malutką pandę (lubi bambusa!) i... oj, uciekajmy lepiej przed smokiem - nie możemy być pewni, czy jest przyjazny!
Szczerze mówiąc, nie jestem dumna z tego manicure'u. Tym razem nie wyszło mi nic ciekawego. Cóż, bazowy niebieski lakier to Sensique Summer 2011 - 251 Sea Breeze, a zielony - China Glaze - Starboard. Dach świątyni namalowałam lakierem Essence Metallics TE - 02 Copper rulez!, jej wnętrze - Essence Colour&Go - 34 Walk of Fame, a latarnie - Miss Sporty - 303. Wielki Mur Chiński powstał z użyciem Essence Colour&Go - 34 Walk of Fame i Barbra Colour Alike - 12 Caffee Macchiato. Białe części pandy i zęby smoka to Italian Beauty - French polish, czarne elementy i oczy smoka - GCOCL Black Stamping Polish. Skóra smoka to Miss Sporty - 303, a ogień to OPI - Off with her red.
Kolejny przystanek jest niespodzianką! ;)

23 comments:

  1. I love it! The panda is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!
    I looooove your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. panda<3 i smok jest słodki to znaczy straszny:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cudenka !

    http://bajeczneopowisci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. mi się bardzo podoba zwłaszcza smok :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fajne, swietny pomysl z ta seria

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is my favourite so far! love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Szczerze mówiąc, nie jestem dumna z tego manicure'u."
    Chyba żartujesz? ;) Jest świetny i jeżeli Ty nie nie jesteś dumna, to ja tak!
    Świątynia wymiata, a smok...uff, jak żywy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Świetny pomysł, czadowy wzorek, gratuluję zdolności, chciałabym u siebie umieć coś takiego wyczarować.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've left some awards for you on my blog at:
    http://nailderellanails.blogspot.com/2011/07/amazing-awards.html

    I so love your blog! Your creativity is just insane ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found you blog & what a terrific idea. I love it! Can't wait to see more.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. zostałaś otagowana http://madak6c.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-30-pytan-kosmetycznych.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coś pięknego.
    Masz wielki talent ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I don't know how I missed stops 1-6, but I love this one! Cannot wait to see where you go next! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails