06 July 2011

I wanna be a Rock Star (Nail Art)

I love Nickelback's song "Rockstar" and this mani reminds me about it ^^ Stars in this look are deffinitely... stars ;) It's one of my first attempts of using this kind of decoration, but I really like it! I got these stars from Polish store AlphaNailStylist and finally I hit on an idea how to use them :) I'd describe them as a matte rhinestones. I just stick them only my nails with a wet base polish, then waited awhile and covered it with a top coat - stars were glued for ever ;) Base polish is here Sensique Strong & Trendy Nails - 145, black crack is Essence Cracking Top Coat - 01 Crack me! in Black. How do you like a final effect?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kocham utwór Nickelback "Rockstar", a ten mani jakoś mi się z nim kojarzy ^^ Gwiazdą tych pazurków są zdecydowanie... gwiazdki ;) To jedna z moich pierwszych prób użycia tego typu ozdób (wypukłych, naklejanych), ale podoba mi się! Dostałam te gwiazdki z polskiego sklepu AlphaNailStylist, który wszystkie już dobrze znacie, dopiero teraz wpadłam na pomysł, jak je wykorzystać. Określiłabym je jako matowe cyrkonie, ich boczki nie błyszczą się tak jak "diamenciki", co dla mnie jest na duży plus! Nałożyłam je po prostu na paznokcie, kiedy lakier był jeszcze mokry, odczekałam trochę i pokryłam je topem - gwiazdki przykleiły się mocno :) Możecie je kupić TUTAJ za grosze - 1zł za 40 sztuk - myślę, że warto dorzucić sobie takie ozdóbki do zamówienia :) Lakier bazowy tutaj to Sensique Strong & Trendy Nails - 145, a czarny krak - Essence Cracking Top Coat - 01 Crack me! in Black. Jak Wam się podoba ten ostateczny efekt? :)

35 comments:

  1. i love it - the mani and the song, of course ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani- I hadn't thought of applying shatter polishes to only part of the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Bardzo mi się podoba:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetnie, bardzo mi się podoba. Wypróbuję ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei a ideia,vou tentar fazer e depois te mostro em meu blog!!!

    http://apaixonadasporkonad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very nice nailart!
    i have to try this sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. świetny mani :) bardzo mi się podoba ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mam kilka ozdóbek z tego sklepu i racja - jak się przykleją, to nic ich nie ruszy. Dobra jakość? A może dobrze przyklejam? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ten krak o wiele lepiej wygląda na połowie paznokcia niż na całości

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paznokcie wyglądają super =] Uwielbiam gwiazdki =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great manicure and song of course too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. MEGA pomysł i wykonanie, nawet tak trochę militarnie wygląda ;)

    (a tę piosenkę też lubię, tak jak i kilka innych tego zespołu :D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The partial crackle on the nail looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd never thought of using crack like this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pomysłowy mani bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this song, too, and I think your mani is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like it! :D
    Dziękuję za komentarze, cieszę się, że się to podoba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rewelacja:) Jeden z najladnijeszych twoich wzorków:)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks really awesome, kinda military, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Naprawdę śliczny wzorek jeśli sie nie obrazisz to może kiedyś zrobie podobny na moim blogu:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ależ proszę śmiało kopiować ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your crackle turned out great. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I <3 Orli:D

    piękny mani i te gwiazdki są słodkie:D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like this idea! I've never seen half a nail crackled before. I think this would also look awesome over a hot pink base.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how you used the crackle, so simple but so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great way to use a crackle polish! I'm not so into crackles but am loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it on just half I nail... this is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love, love, love it!! I don't really like cracking polishes, and only bought some because it's what's trending now and I thought I could give it a chance. But I think you used it in a very nice way, and it makes me rethink what I can do with them. Nice deco! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails