07 October 2010

Minty wilderness (Nail Art)

And again - I'm really proud of this nail art, cause I didn't think, that it will look so great - these two colours and that design are perfectly matched, what do you think? It reminds me a wild jungle, like from "Tarzan" or "Jungle Book" (yes, I LOVE Disney, this old one, the new "Disney Movies" make me sad :<). For a base I used Avon Nailwear Pro - Peppermint Leaf. The designs are made with using Essence MultiDimension - 53 All Access and Bundle Monster plate No. BM21. Do you like it? :)
~~~~~~~~~~
I znowu - jestem naprawdę dumna z tego wzorku, bo nie spodziewałam się, że to będzie tak fajnie wyglądać - te dwa kolory, ten wzorek, wszystko do siebie idealne pasuje, jak myślicie? Kojarzy mi się to z Tarzanem albo Księgą Dżungli (tak, KOCHAM Disney'a! Tego starego, bo nowe pseudodisney'owe produkcje mnie wręcz zasmucają :<). Jako bazy użyłam Avon Nailwear Pro - Peppermint Leaf. Wzorek jest zrobiony z użyciem lakieru Essence MultiDimension - 53 All Access i płytki Bundle Monster nr BM21. Podoba się Wam? :)

16 comments:

  1. wowwww that looks very good love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely design! It's gorgeous! (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, and the colours completly do match :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! I'm done with Disney, someone always has to die WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo... jak to ładnie wygląda :) Te wzorki z Bundle Monster są ciekawe

    ReplyDelete
  6. bardzo bardzo bardzo podoba mi się wzorek na paznokciach XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I've got essence all acces but I tought it would not be useful for stamping so... thank you for this and showing me that I was wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zostałas wyrózniona:
    http://82inez.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks great! The two colors go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. strasznie mi się podobają takie wzorki - 2 odcienie jednego koloru. - super!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails