10 October 2010

Golden Rose Holographic - 119

 Ooow, I love all the untypical polishes, for example holographic. Golden Rose is a cheap substitute of Milani's holos and others. The only disadventage is that it's really hard to get it. This polish is a wonderful black holo, I love that effect! It looks the best in an artificial light - in the first photo. You need one or two layers to cover your nails. It doesn't create any streaks, bubbles or gaps. The bottle is quite small so a brush is too short for me, but it's not a big problem. It keeps on nails about 4 days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooł, uwielbiam wszelkie nietypowe lakiery - na przykład holograficzne. Golden Rose to tani substytut hologramów Milani i innych. Jedyną wadą jest fakt, że naprawdę trudno dostać tę serię. Ten lakier to naprawdę cudowny czarny hologram, pokochałam ten efekt! Najlepiej wygląda w sztucznym świetle - na pierwszym zdjęciu. Potrzeba jednej albo dwóch warstw do pełnego pokrycia paznokcia. Nie tworzą się żadne smugi, pęcherzyki czy prześwity. Buteleczka jest malutka, więc pędzelek jest nieco zbyt krótki jak dla mnie, ale to nie jest jakiś wielki problem. Lakier trzyma się na paznokciach około 4 dni.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds much better than any other holo I have ever tried!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you, that black GR is the best :D I'm glad that you bought this one :)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you were right, as almost always! ;)
    But I still prefer GR Scales Effect <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uwielbiam te serie Golden Rose-jak dla mnie to jedyne ich udane lakiery,niestety dostepnosc jest ograniczona ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee, uważam, że jak za tę cenę wszystkie lakiery GR są genialne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wyglada bardzo dobrze,
    jak bylam ostatnio w sklepie GR byl tylko rozowy ;/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one! I also have only one holo, GOSH Holographic. If you love this one, I'm sure you'll love Holographic from GOSH, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I don't have any true holos...I have a newer version of OPI My Private Jet, but it's holo effect is kind of diminished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I got a holo the other day and I was blown away by it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails