18 October 2010

Vipera Creation - 39

 For good start, I'm sorry for the bad photos - my camera is an old junk and likes to play the pranks... New camera is on its way, so soon you will see here much better photos - I hope so! ;) This is my last Vipera's polish for now and I adore its colour! It's a bright light green, something like juicy young plant, with a tiny shimmer. It's quite well covering - two layers are enough, even for me. Thickness is just perfect, not too thin, not too thick. The brush too - it's really hard to stain your cuticles with it ;) It dries averagely, doesn't create any flaws. I think I like this Vipera's series the most, and I have to buy some more polishes... :)
Now you can find me on Twitter - HERE!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Na starcie, przepraszam za kiepskie foty - mój aparat to stary złom, który lubi płatać psikusy... Nowy aparat jest już w drodze do mnie, więc niedługo będziecie mogli oglądać tu dużo lepsze zdjęcia - mam nadzieję! ;) To ostatni lakier Vipery w mojej kolekcji - jak na razie - i od razu mówię, że uwielbiam jego kolor! To jasna, żywa zieleń, kojarząca się z jakąś młodą soczystą roślinką, zawierająca leciutki shimmer. Jest całkiem nieźle kryjący - wystarczą dwie warstwy, nawet jak dla mnie. Gęstość jest idealna, nie za rzadki, nie za gęsty. Pędzelek podobnie - trzeba mieć wielki "talent", żeby upaćkać nim skórki ;) Schnie przeciętnie, nie robi żadnych psikusów. Myślę, że tę serię Vipery polubiłam najbardziej, chyba muszę dokupić jakieś ładne odcienie ;)
Teraz możecie znaleźć mnie też na Twitterze - O TU!

7 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails