26 October 2010

Let's rock with numbers! - my entry (Nail Art)

Parokeets have a challange! Theme is "Let's rock with numbers" and this is my entry. I used for this a newspaper technique and two polishes - Wibo Extreme Nails - 40 (darker) and Wibo Express Growth - 67 (lighter). If you like it, go to contest site and vote for me :) You need only Google account. I would be grateful - I have never won any giveaway or contest on the nail blogs! ;) If you voted for me...
Thanks a lot! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parokeets zrobiły konkurs! Temat to "Let's rock with numbers", a oto moje zgłoszenie. Do tego manicure'u użyłam metody gazetowej i dwóch lakierów - Wibo Extreme Nails - 40 (ciemniejszy) i Wibo Express Growth - 67 (jaśniejszy). Jeśli Wam się podoba, zapraszam na stronkę konkursu i do głosowania - potrzebujecie jedynie konta Google :) Byłabym wdzięczna - nigdy nie wygrałam żadnego giveaway'a ani konkursu na lakierowych blogach! ;) Za wszelkie głosy na mnie...
Dziękuję bardzo! :)


11 comments:

  1. Yay a newspaper tutorial thank you!, I have to try your technique ^-^.
    Your entry looks awesome!
    Good luck!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really cool, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. widze te statystyki po prawej ale nie wiem jak zaglosowac>?
    chetnie Cie wspomoge, w zasadzie tylko 3 zgloszenia mi sie podobaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. na dole masz logowanie :-) z prawej :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulina, dokładnie, na dole po prawej masz "Log in", logujesz się pod kontem Google.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wszystkie Twoje wzorki sa ladne, jednak ja prosze o recenzje nowych lakierow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recenzje też się przecież pojawiają ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zagłosowałam! I 3mam kciuki :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails