15 March 2011

Handwriting Tag and Blog Sale!

 I usually don't take a part in any tags, it's just not for me. But a few days ago lovely Beautyburg tagged me in the only tag what is interesting for me - handwriting tag! I think it's something different, so why not to play a little? ;) Well, I'm pretty sure that my handwriring won't be legible for you ;) Let's try!
Here are the questions:
1. What is you name? And your blog.
2. Blog url
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
If you want to have this tag - please, feel tagged ;)
And now something for my Polish readers - >BLOG SALE< !!!

3 comments:

  1. this is pretty cool!:)

    yay blog sale!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love your reply! I think your handwriting has so much personality and character! And YES I can read it. Thanks for playing. I'm enjoying seeing my blogger friend's handwriting. It gives me a sense of the person behind the nails! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails