23 March 2011

China Glaze - Dorothy who?

 I had this polish on my WishList since always and I finally got it in my swap with Carolina :) I'm sooo in love with this stunner *.* It's called Dorothy Who? from Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection. It's blue glitter in a blue base, so it's opaque and smooth, not like glitter oneself (ex. OPI - Absolutely Alice). Two coats are enough, what is my glitter-dream ;) Application - also amazing, there's no problem with even covering your nails. Maybe on these photos you see my tips, but in real they are invisible. I'm sure it will be one of my top10 polishes in 2011 :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miałam ten lakier na WishLiście od dawien dawna i wreszcie go zdobyłam poprzez swapa z Caroliną :) Zakochałam się w tym cudeńku *.* Nazywa się Dorothy Who?, pochodzi z kolekcji Wizard of Ooh Ahz. To niebieski brokat w niebieskiej bazie, dzięki czemu jest kryjący i gładszy niż sam brokacik, jak np. Absolutely Alice z OPI. Dwie warstwy wystarczają, co jest moim brokatowym marzeniem ;) Aplikacja też jest cudowna - nie ma żadnych problemów z równym pokryciem pazurków. Może na zdjęciach dopatrzycie się prześwitujących końcówek, ale uspokajam - na żywo są niewidoczne. Jestem pewna, że ten lakier znajdzie się w czołówce mojej listy top10 2011 :)

13 comments:

  1. I added silver and gold glitter to mine but it is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Absolutely Alice, and she contains gold glitter, so this version is better for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this and was wondering if it was opaque or not! Thanks for the swatch, now I'm really looking forward to wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love this. All of the glitters from this collecction are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. super się prezentuje :) też chcę go mieć ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moondancerjen -> I'm glad I could help :D
    Definitely Addicted -> I agree!
    Kamilkamilka -> Warto :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous polish!! I love the name too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffyama -> awww, I thought I'm the only one who loves names in names ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piękne! Gdyby nie cena, byłby mój! Choć może i cena nie będzie problemem, gdy mnie na niego weźmie :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pewnie na AlphaNS pewnie byłby tani, ale na chwilę obecną nie ma go na stanie. Myślę, że warto byłoby napisać do nich, to może ściągną przy kolejnej dostawie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails