11 March 2011

China Glaze - LOL

Short review tonight - I've spent almost 2,5 hours in gym and I'm exhausted - BUT I already feel slim ;)
This polish is amazing purple holo - China Glaze - LOL from OMG collection. Looks gorgeous in the sunlight and artificial light, but it's quite normal outdoor with no sun - look at the third photo. You need about 2 coats for the greatest effect. The only disadventage is lasting - it starts to wipe off on nail tips even this same day after paiting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dziś krótko - spędziłam prawie 2,5h na siłowni i jestem wyczerpana - ale już czuję się szczuplejsza ;)
Ten lakier to niesamowite holo - China Glaze - LOL z kolekcji OMG. Wygląda przecudownie w sztucznym świetle i w słońcu, ale za dnia, bez słońca jest dość normalny - spójrzcie na ostatnie zdjęcie. Potrzeba około dwóch warstw dla najlepszego efektu. Jedyną wadą jest fakt, że zaczyna ścierać się na końcówkach już nawet tego samego dnia, którego malowałyśmy...

10 comments:

  1. I love this one I wish I had it, I got all the purples from the tronica collection and I have the purple milani holo so they will have to do :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I also found it started to wear off too soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. two and a half hours! now thats commitment! its a shame they chip so easily because its a really pretty colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty love it they need to bring this collection back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Łatwe to nie będzie, bo to taki hicior, że niemal nie da się go zdobyć, ale szukaj, bo warto :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No jest idealny dla kogoś, kto lubi: a). holo b). fiolety :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails