25 March 2011

Fullmoon madness (Nail Art)





I don't know why but this design reminds me fullmoon, eclipse etc, the phases of the Moon. And I wanted to use some quick design, so this kind of stampings are perfect. Base is ArtDeco - 123, stamped with Avon Mirror Shine - Blue Steel and Konad plate No. M65.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nie wiem czemu, ale ten wzorek kojarzy mi się z pełnią, zaćmieniem..., z fazami księżyca. Chciałam użyć jakiegoś szybkiego wzorku, a całopaznokciowe takie jak ten są do tego najlepsze. Baza to ArtDeco - 123, ostemplowana z użyciem Avon Mirror Shine - Blue Steel i płytki Konad nr M65.

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh....this is pretty! I think I'm gonna have to look for that Konad plate; I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!! Bardzo bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My GOODNEESS, I love this.
    Very cool blog.
    Siri Elaine
    sirisplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, niesamowite! Cudownosci!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mi też się tak kojarzy :) super wzorek :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kamilka, cieszę się, że nie jestem w tym sama ^^
    Dzięki za komentarze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like very much!

    Henna
    http://paintedonthenails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo efektowne. Zestawienie kolorów bardzo mi odpowiada. Gratuluję kreatywności!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails