06 January 2011

Safari Trendy Colours - 29M

 This swatch is pretty old - I've got my long nails yet :( Now they are short and this polish isn't mine any more - I've sent it to Sabbatha, cause it's perfect for her ;) Safari is really cheap Polish brand (from Poland, I mean ;)), each polish costs about 1$, there is really big range of shades, and quality is not too bad :) I love these zebra bottle's tops :D This colour is sometimes blue, sometimes green, I'm not able to name it with one of these colours. It depends on light, but I couldn't catch this green version on the photo - what a pity! Application is great, brush is long and quite soft, polish is thin (but not too thin), two coats are enough. The two first photos are taken in the daylight, the third indoor, with a flash. 
If you are interested of this brand, I would love to swap with you :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten swatch jest dość stary - miałam jeszcze moje długie pazurki... :( Teraz są króciutkie, a ten lakier nie należy już do mnie - wysłałam go Sabbacie, bo to kolor idealny dla niej ;) Safari to tania polska bazarkowa marka, z wielkim wyborem kolorów i całkiem niezłą jakością jak za tę cenę (2-4zł). Uwielbiam te zebrowe nakrętki :D Ten kolor jest czasem niebieski, a czasem zielony, nie jestem w stanie określić go tylko jednym z tych kolorów. Zależy to od światła, ale niestety nie udało mi się uchwycić tej zielonej jego wersji - a szkoda! Aplikacja jest świetna - długi i dość miękki pędzelek, rzadki lakier (ale nie za rzadki), dwie warstwy w zupełności wystarczą. Dwa pierwsze zdjęcia robione są w świetle dziennym, a trzecie w pomieszczeniu i z flashem.

2 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails