17 January 2011

Choose us! (Nail Art)

I've already presented here this polish and some different design on it, but I love this polish so I HAD to use it again. Of course it's Essence Colour&Go - 38 Choose me!, and this time I was able to take some better pictures of this beauty, because of my new camera. Just click and enlarge the first photo to see its finish - one of the most beautiful glass-flecked. I stamped it with China Glaze - Little Drummer Boy (won in Tara's nail art contest ;)) and Konad plate No. M64. How do you like the final effect? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Już prezentowałam tutaj ten lakier i inny wzorek na nim, ale kocham go tak bardzo, że MUSIAŁAM użyć go znowu. Chodzi oczywiście o Essence Colour&Go - 38 Choose me!, i tym razem udało mi się zrobić lepsze jego zdjęcia, dzięki nowemu aparacikowi ;) Kliknijcie i powiększcie sobie pierwsze zdjęcie, żeby zobaczyć to piękne wykończenie tyou glass-flecked, moje ulubione ostatnimi czasy. Wzorek zrobiłam używając lakieru China Glaze - Little Drummer Boy (wygranego w konkursie Tary ;)) i płytki Konad nr M64. Jak Wam się podoba efekt końcowy? :)

15 comments:

  1. love your designs :D
    im a blue kinda person too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how your camera captures the glass flecks so well! gorgeous color & pretty design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, this is really pretty. I may have to do this myself at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Narc Thank you! xoxo

    And thank you, girls, for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. świetnie to wyszło!:) coraz bardziej mysle o zainwestowaniu w konada;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this color and it's really gorgeous...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pięknie :)
    bardzo mi się ten wzorek podoba, pamiętam go u Ciebie na rózu...chciałabym tę płytkę:x ech...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tak, wtedy był taki "słitaśny" ^^ Lubię ten wzorek, jest taki prosty, ale uroczy, coś w sobie ma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Powiększyłam! Boski *__* Zworek i lakier, kocham takie kolorki!
    Buziaki :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this!! i will be so glad to get a new camera to capture my nail polish better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still learning how you use its abilities ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piękne, piękne, i jeszcze raz piękne:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutnie doskonały work i połączenie kolorów :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails