29 January 2011

Happy Birthday, Sabbatha!

Today is an important day - It's Sabbatha's (from SpookyNails) Birthday! Sabb, you are my greatest friend in nail polish world, so I just wanna wish you a lot of happiness, a lot of polishes, a lot of fun with blogging :) I wanted to create something more ambitious for you, but I hope you will like this manicure too. I was thinking about you and your fav colours, finishes, designs :) Base is Essence LE I love Berlin - 02 I'm a Berliner, covered with holo - China Glaze - LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comDziś jest ważny dzień - urodziny Sabbathy ze SpookyNails! Sabb, jesteś najbliższą mi osobą w lakierowym świecie, więc chciałam Ci życzyć mnóstwo szczęścia, mnóstwo lakierów i mnóstwo zabawy przy blogowaniu :) Chciałam stworzyć dla Ciebie coś bardziej ambitnego, ale mam nadzieję, że i to Ci się spodoba - tworząc to-to myślałam o Twoich ulubionych kolorach, wykończeniach, wzorach :) Baza to Essence LE I love Berlin - 02 I'm a Berliner, pokryta wzorkami z holograficznego lakieru China Glaze - LOL.

14 comments:

  1. How cool is this? a nail set on ur friends birthday with her in mind. incredibly thoughtful of u. happy birthday sabbatha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawhhhh thank you :* :* This mani is beaufitul :* You are the best!

    aawwhh dziekuję :* ten mani jest najlepszy :* Jesteś najlepsza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I have these awesome CG polishes? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Painting Rainbows Some time ago they were available here, in Poland, in very low price, it was about 7$, because their bottles were a bit shabby ;) I bought LOL and DV8. OK, Sabbatha bought them in my name :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetne wesołe pazurki :) rzeczywiście kolorki sabatkowe :D

    skróciłaś pazury? :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Przeszkoda No, połamały się przez sesyjny stres, przy okazji je nieco zmigdaliłam ^^
    Lepiej? Gorzej?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this mani, what a great birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no szkoda że się połamały, ale odrosną :* nie jest źle, ale ładniej Ci w bardziej kwadratowych, jak były

    ale cóż poradzić...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Też mi się wydaje, że lepiej w takich bardziej kwadratowych. Teraz wydają mi się takie maleńkie, jakbym nie miała co malować ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails