06 January 2011

Liquid gold (Nail Art)




Did I write I love flakies? :D If not... I love flakies. This manicure is simply but I think you will like it. It reminds me the liquid gold or lava, even layered on this blue shade. Base is here Safari Trendy Colours - 29M, covered with 2 coats of Golden Rose Scales Effect - 13 - soon I will add a few manis with these flakies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pisałam już, że uwielbiam flakies? Jeśli nie... Uwielbiam flakies. Ten manicure jest prościutki, ale myślę, że Wam się spodoba. Kojarzy mi się z płynnym złotem albo z lawą, nawet pomimo tego niebieskiego tła. Baza tutaj to Safari Trendy Colours - 29M, pokryta dwoma warstwami Golden Rose Scales Effect - 13 - wkrótce postaram się dodać zbiorczy post z mani, w których użyłam tych śliczności ;)

19 comments:

  1. Flakies are magic. Looks very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love flakies too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miałam go już dawno temu. Przypomniałaś mi o nim i przez Ciebie sobie kupię! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Skonfundowana Panna To się pospiesz, bo ponoć już go wycofali, został tylko na Dobrej Radzie np ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I love flakies too & both are gorgeous, I love result !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing that! Its a definate on my wishlist, my casual shopping this weekend now has a mission!
    I love Konad too, and like to stamp over metallic and shimmers, but this is too pretty to stamp on!
    Check out my blog at
    http://itsfancyfingers.blogspot.net
    Thanks for sharing, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Derya, you can find my e-mail here, on the left, drop me a line, I will try to answer your questions :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails