03 January 2011

Elle's Beauties (Nail Art) + my New Year costume!

It's my mani for New Year theme party. As I wrote, we had to dress up as some film characters and I was Elle from Kill Bill, in her nurse version. Below you can see our photo, i'm the first girl on right ;) Base for this mani is Essie - Silken Cord, stamped with Konad plate No. M65 and Italian Beauty french polish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
To mój mani na Sylwestra, choć mało sylwestrowy. Jak już pisałam, to była impreza tematyczna, musieliśmy przebrać się za postaci z filmów, a ja wybrałam Elle z Kill Bill, w wersji pielęgniareczki, kojarzycie scenę w szpitalu? :D Poniżej możecie zobaczyć naszą fotkę - ja jestem pierwsza z prawej ;) Baza do tego mani to Essie - Silken Cord, owzorkowana z użyciem płytki Konad nr M65 i lakieru do frencha Italian Beauty
Ms Lovett, Geisha, Bellatrix Lestrange, Elle Driver

13 comments:

  1. awesome mani and great costume :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Looks like you had a nice time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękne zdobienie (muszę mieć tę płytkę*.*)
    Fajne przebranie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MizzVintage Oczy mi od niej łzawiły, więc wylądowała jako przepaska na pępek :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice mani...but the party picture is much more interesting for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your blog and so I've tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award :)

    lucysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutley Gorgeous!! You guys look like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love that konading! Your costumes are all fabulous, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails