02 February 2011

Show us your Country Nail Art Contest - my entry

Description:
“I’m proud of being Polish, so making this mani was a real fun for me. At first I’ve made a Polish flag on each nails – that’s a background. On my index finger I placed Poland’s shape with Wisła, our the longest river. On my middle finger you can see an eagle with a crown, Polish symbol from our national emblem. I think you know who is on my ring finger – it’s one of the greatest Poles in the history – yes, John Paul II. And these “things” on my pinkie are something more local – my town, Toruń, is famous because of gingerbreads what are produced here, I’m pretty sure that you know “Kopernik” – it’s a Polish brand of the best gingerbreads under the sun. ”
If you like it - please, vote for me :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hej, to moje zgłoszenie do konkursu Parokeets: Show us your Country.
A oto jego opis:
"Jestem duma z bycia Polką, więc robienie tego mani było dla mnie świetną zabawą. Jako pierwsze, zrobiłam na każdym paznokciu polską flagę jako tło. Na wskazującym palcu namalowałam zarys Polski z zaznaczoną Wisłą. Na środkowym możecie zobaczyć orła w koronie, polski symbol z naszego godła. Myślę, że wiecie, kto jest na palcu serdecznych - to jeden z największych Polaków w historii, Jan Paweł II. A te "rzeczy" na najmniejszym palcu to coś bardziej lokalnego - moje miasto, Toruń, słynie z produkowanych tu pierników, jestem niemal pewna, że znacie "Kopernika" - polską firmę z najlepszymi piernikami pod słońcem."
Jeśli Wam się podoba, proszę, zagłosujcie na mnie :)

5 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails