16 February 2011

Catherine Arley - 667 - holo

 Today I want to show you one of my five Catherine Arley's holos :) I picked this one, cause it seemed to be subtle, but with a strong holo effect (in comparison with another polishes from this brand). And well, I like silver ;) It's not so covering as I want, but three coats are enough - they make this effect like in the pictures. First and second photos are made in the artificial light, under a lamp, the third - in the daylight, with no sun. Application is pretty comfortable - but what problems can it make? ;) It's really thin polish. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dziś chcę Wam pokazać pierwszy z pięciu moich holosiów Catherine Arley. :) Wybrałam ten, bo wydawał się delikatny, a jednocześnie z dość mocnym efektem holo (w porównaniu do innych lakierów z tej piątki). No i cóż, lubię srebro ;) Nie jest tak kryjący jakbym tego chciała, ale trzy warstwy wystarczają - dają taki efekt, jaki widzicie na zdjęciach. Pierwsze i drugie są robione w sztucznym świetle, pod lampką, a trzecie w świetle dziennym, ale bez słońca. Aplikacja jest całkiem wygodna - bo jakie problemy może sprawiać taki lakier? ;) Jest dość rzadki.

6 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails