17 February 2011

You are my rays! (Nail Art)



 There's something different for today. For this mani I haven't used any stamps, any brushes, any stickers, just a sticky tape. It's really easy, but tomorrow I will show you a little tutorial. And I have to say it now - it's not my idea, I have found it on some blog, a great blog actually - Chloe's Nails. Silver holo is Catherine Arley - 667, covered with LA Girls Rockstar - Heavy Metal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Na dziś mam dla Was coś innego. Do tego mani nie użyłam żadnych stempli, pędzelków czy naklejek, tylko taśmę klejącą. To naprawdę łatwe, ale jutro pokażę Wam krótki tutorial. I muszę napisać to już teraz - to nie mój pomysł, znalazłam go na pewnym blogu, właściwie pewnym świetnym blogu - Chloe's Nails. Srebrne holo to Catherine Arley - 667, pokryte LA Girls Rockstar - Heavy Metal.

11 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails