15 February 2011

Catherine Arley - holo skittles!

I remember this huge "BOOM" when they have appeared on some blog first time. Of course I'm talking about Catherine Arley's holos :) They are great, they are cheap, they are almost unavailable... A few Polish girls and I ordered them from Bulgarian store, but shipping was just terrible - without any bubble foil etc... Only about 75% of ordered polishes were in one piece, when we got them, the rest was broken. I won't recommend this store to anyone, never. I you want them, find some nice person from Bulgaria, don't order them from this store! It's probably my first negative opinion about store, I don't demand too much. I was lucky, cause all of my five polishes are still alive and you can see them here in the picture. They are great, even though the holographic effect isn't too strong. I will show them as the individual swatches, which one do you want to see the most?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pamiętam, jak wielki "BOOM" spowodowało pojawienie się tych lakierów na jakimś blogu po raz pierwszy. Mówię oczywiście o holosiach Catherine Arley. :) Są świetne, są tanie, są niemal niedostępne... Razem z kilkoma polskimi lakieromaniaczkami złożyłyśmy wielkie zamówienie na te lakiery w bułgarskim sklepie, ale przesyłka była po prostu koszmarna - paczki bez żadnego zabezpieczenia, nawet bez folii bąbelkowej... Przetrwało w jednym kawałku tylko ok. 75% zamówionych lakierów, reszta zwyczajnie popękała. Nigdy nikomu nie polecę tego sklepu! To chyba pierwszy raz, kiedy piszę tak negatywną opinię o sklepie, nie wymagam dużo... Tym razem ja miałam farta, wszystkie z pięciu zamówionych przeze mnie lakierów ocalały, a teraz możecie je podziwiać na zdjęciach. Są super, nawet mimo faktu, że efekt holo nie jest zbyt mocny. Będę je pokazywać w oddzielnych swatchach, którego jesteście najbardziej ciekawe?

17 comments:

  1. Hey Orlica, glad your polishes made it safely to you... I had to recommend this Bulgarian online store because everyone outside Turkey wanted to get their hands on the polishes, and I wasn't being any help. It's pretty disappointing that they did such a bad job at packaging, I've heard about so many breakages! Now I've updated my original post to say that I don't recommend the store anymore, and that everyone should order from that site at their own risk. Other than that, I love the colors you picked =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Trincess... If I were them, I would be happy that so many people from aboard want to order these polishes, I would care about customers' satisfaction... It's so bad that they are almost the only store with these great holos. Anyway, I've found them on some online sex-shop too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want these but I would like a better store to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fajne, niebieski najbardziej mi się podoba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! :) I'm looking forward to 673 swatch the most. I've heard the horror stories too but I'm still trying to order from that site since there's no other way to get them (yet). It's been a month since I placed the order and am still waiting for the invoice, cause all the holos are sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wszystkie są cudne ! :) a 674 wymiata :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for you they're safe =) Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 667 will be the first swatched ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wszystkie są super ale mnie się najbardziej podoba 673 jest po prostu boski :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boskie.. Dokładnie taki efekt holo lubię..
    Moim faworytem jest 667.
    Jest jakakolwiek szansa na kupienie ich w PL?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nie ma, niestety. My ściągałyśmy je z Bułgarii.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, came across you site whilst googling the holos..I live in the UK, and ordered 11 of the current colors being carried on that site. I received all the polishes wrapped in individual bubble wrap so none were broken. I got them pretty quick as well, less than 3 weeks. I absolutely love them, I'm hoping that they get the other colors as I'd love to get my hands on them. Your color choice looks good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails