24 February 2011

China Glaze - Spontaneous

 When I saw this polish on some blog first time, I knew it's my new must-have. I saw a comparison of this one and Essence MultiDimension - 58 The One and Only, which is my beloved polish. They looked the same, so I started to dream about my favourite colour in the better version - The One and Only isn't the best polish from Essence... When I finally got it, they turned out to be completely different and it was a disappointment, if I have to be honest. They are similar, but Spontaneous is darker and more vivid. In the first moment, I didn't like it, but when I saw it next morning, I thought: "Damn, it's so pretty!". The most "real" colour is caught in the third picture - it's hard to catch purples on the photos in the daylight, right? My photos (first and second) are improved in Corel, but as I wrote - the truest shade is on the third one. I've got two coats on my nails. Application is pretty comfortable - no streaks, no bubbles, no gaps. And I love this good quality - it's 6th day when it's on my nails! With no chips! I can repeat it all the time - China Glaze is the best nail polish brand. 
Oh, you had to missed my long and regular posts :P Today I've just finished my exam session (I hope so ;)) and now I've got more time for blogging :) Yeah, what a relief - to have all of these exams behing me... My grades aren't great, but I did my best and I think I have a reason to be proud of myself ;) It was my first semester on the university!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Kiedy zobaczyłam ten lakier po raz pierwszy na jakimś blogu, wiedziałam, że to mój nowy must-have. Widziałam porównanie tego lakieru z Essence MultiDimension - 58 The One and Only, który jest moim ukochanym kolorem, wyglądały identycznie, więc zaczęłam marzyć o lepszej wersji ulubionego lakieru - The One and Only nie należy do najlepszych z Essence pod względem jakości... Kiedy wreszcie go zdobyłam, okazał się być zupełnie inny, a to było dla mnie rozczarowanie, jeśli mam być szczera. Są podobne, ale Spontaneous jest ciemniejszy i żywszy. W pierwszej chwili nie spodobał mi się na paznokciach, ale kiedy spojrzałam na nie następnego ranka, pomyślałam "Kurczę, jaki on śliczny!". Najlepiej kolor wyszedł na trzecim zdjęciu - trudno jest złapać fiolety w świetle dziennym, prawda? Moje dwa pierwsze zdjęcia są poprawiane w Corelu, ale jak pisałam - nadal najwierniej oddany jest na trzecim zdjęciu. Na paznokciach mam dwie warstwy. Aplikacja jest całkiem wygodna, bez smug, bąbelków, prześwitów... Uwielbiam tę jakość - noszę ten lakier na paznokciach już szósty dzień, bez żadnych odprysków! I będę to powtarzać - China Glaze jest najlepszą firmą lakierów do paznokci!
Oj, musiałyście tęsknić za moimi długimi i regularnymi postami :P Dziś zakończyłam wreszcie sesję (mam nadzieję ;)) i mam więcej czasu na blogowanie :) Uff, co za ulga - mieć wszystkie egzaminy i kolokwia za sobą... Moje stopnie nie są może rewelacyjne, ale dałam z siebie wszystko i myślę, że mogę być z siebie dumna ;) Zamknęłam pierwszy semestr na studiach! :)

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have this but haven't ever worn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great shade, im in loooooove

    ReplyDelete
  3. KarenD, try it :D
    I wrote so many and there's so a few comments?
    Guys, what's wrong?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczny lakier i gratulacje!!! Zrobiłaś sobie jakąś nagrodę za zaliczenie semestru?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nie, ale dziś przyszła pocieszajka za jedną poprawkę - dwa pękające lakiery China Glaze :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo też bym chciała taką pocieszzajkę :D Kiedy się nimi pochwalisz ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na pewno na dniach dam haulowego posta (choć w tym miesiącu wyjątkowo mało mi przybyło ;)), a kiedy któryś z nich słocznę - nie mam pojęcia :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wzięłam jasny turkusik i fiolet, jak na razie po małej próbie fioletowy jest taki sobie, a drugi super ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails