15 May 2011

★☆★ Disney - Nail Art Contest - Results ☆★☆

OK, so this is a magic moment we all are waiting for, right? ;)
I received 22 amazing entries and to be honest - I wasn't able to choose just one by myself. So, it was your part. I've already checked all votes and I know the winner! But at first, I want to tell that if I could, I would send some prizes to all of your for your great job, not only for the first winner. Unfortunately, I can award just one person, and you decided that the winner is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, więc to jest ten magiczny moment, na który wszystkie czekamy, prawda? ;)
Otrzymałam 22 cudowne zgłoszenie i szczerze mówiąc, sama nie byłabym w stanie wybrać najlepszego z nich. To była więc Wasza rola. Sprawdziłam już wszystkie głosy i wiem, kto jest zwycięzcą! Ale najpierw chciałabym tylko powiedzieć, że gdybym mogła, wysłałabym nagrody wszystkim za Waszą świetną pracę nad zgłoszeniem. Niestety, mogę nagrodzić tylko jedną osobę, a Wy zdecydowaliście, że zwycięzcą jest...



Congrats, girl! It was one of my favourite entries! ;)
The second place is Minnie and the third - Andayn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gratuluję, kochana! To było od początku jedno z moich ulubionych zgłoszeń ;) Poza tym bardzo się cieszę, że wygrała moja rodaczka ;)
Drugie miejsce zajęła Minnie, a trzecie - Andayn.







To all the great artists who didn't win this time - don't worry, there will be another chance, cause a new nail art contest is already coming! I hope to see your entries again! :) If you want to know how many votes you have got, here is a chart, just click on it to enlarge. :)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do wszystkich świetnych artystek, które tym razem nie wygrały - nie martwcie się, bo będzie kolejna szansa. Otóż zbliża się już nowy konkurs! Mam nadzieję znowu zobaczyć Wasze zgłoszenia! :) A jeśli chcecie wiedzieć, ile głosów udało Wam się zebrać, macie tu wykres. Kliknijcie, żeby powiększyć obrazek. :)





And all entries are here: // A wszystkie zgłoszenia są tutaj:

★☆★ Disney - Nail Art Contest - Entries ☆★☆

23 comments:

  1. łaa ani jednego głosu, jaka porażka :P nawet ja na samą siebie nie zagłosowałam :D

    gratki Kleopatre! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRATULACJE Kleo :*
    chociaż większość prac była wyjątkowo udana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kleo, gratki! :-) świetna robota!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kleopatre! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! The winner deserved it, it was a very good design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gratulacje!!! sprawiedliwa wygrana :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wygrała moja faworytka, jak się cieszę:))) gratuluję! wiele prac było naprawdę dobrych:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. juhuu! Kleopatre wygrała, była moją faworytką :P gratki!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation to the winner!!!
    I'm glad to see that I was in 3rd place, because this time the entries were very good
    unfortunately, fail to see the votes :((

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jejuuuuu baaardzo sie ciesze:D!!!!! :)Jest mi strasznie milo ze moja praca sie podobala:) Juz poslalam maila.

    Dziekuje Wam bardzo dziewczyny:*:)
    Ja takze uwazam, ze prace dziewczyn w tym konkursie były świetne, zwłaszcza drugie miejsce - niesamowita praca, którą się zachwycałam !

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!!! it was an amazing contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andayn - what do you mean? :>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orlica I can't see the votes :( the link is no good..I was curious how many votes each contestant gathered

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's strange... I've just checked it and chart works... I can send it to you via e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you Orlica :) have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  16. A kto planuje wziąć udział następnym razem? :>

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooooow!!!! I can't believe I came to the 2nd place~XD Thank you all people who voted for me~XD And Orlica! Thank you sooooooooooo much for having this contest!!! I enjoyed it so much!!! Yaaaaay~XD Thank you~!!! XD <3xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! And thanks to Orlica for a wonderful nail art challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Minnie, Rins - see you both in the next contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to to winners I love them all.

    (I can't see the chart either there is an error says google I only see a red cross and if I click I see this message of an error)

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS!! I am having a nail designs contest going on through May 31st on facebook. Stephanie Rae's Nail Designs. it is international 1st and 2nd place prizes. Must be 18 or older or have parents permission to enter. I hope to see some amazing nail art designs in my contest! Check out my page for official rules :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails