19 November 2010

Autumnal depression (Nail Art)

I told you - it's a perfect base for autumnal manicure! It was a long time ago when I used so many polishes and plates for one mani last time ^^ And I really like the final effect! So, in order... 
Leaves: BM04, UMA - she-devil, Safari - 281. 
Ferns: BM15, Essence MD - 53 All Access.  
Feathers: CD H10, Essence DW - 05 Fivepocket grey.
How do you like it?
~~~~~~~~~~
Mówiłam - ten lakier jest idealny do jesiennego manicure'u! Oj, dawno nie użyłam tylu lakierów i płytek do jednego malutkiego mani ;) I bardzo podoba mi się efekt końcowy! No to po kolei... 
Liście: BM04, UMA - she-devil, Safari - 281.  
Paproć: BM15, Essence MD - 53 All Access.  
Pióra: CD H10, Essence DW TE - 05 Fivepocket grey.
Jak Wam się to podoba? :)

12 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love how you used the two polishes for the leaves, really looks like autumn ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! And the base is perfect indeed for such a theme. I love how you put all the colours and designs together ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty,i like it,will be even better with gold polish or brown as base xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're two toned leaves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww here in italy has been raining for a week now...I hope it'll stop asap!

    :(
    btw, nice manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, no ciekawy, bardzo twórczy, kolory jesienne :) jestem na tak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Orlica! I like how the colors turned out. When I did my autumn inspired nails, I used Essie Playa del Platinum, but I think your base color looks better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. podoba się i to bardzo :) Wersja świąteczna (bo włączyła mi się już faza) to ta sama kolorystyka,ale wzorek gwiazdy betlejemskiej (chodzi mi o roślinę ofc) ;)
    Buziaki :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaki śliczny wzorek!
    Miejscami jakby słabiej odbity, to daje świetny efekt!
    Hm... od razu coś mi się przypomniało... jak, jeszcze w podstawówce, jesienią zbieraliśmy liście, suszyliśmy je, malowaliśmy i odbijaliśmy na kartce papieru... Jak ja za tym tęsknie...
    O! Pójdę sobie do parku, nazbieram liści i znów się pobawię! Hihi! ;)
    Orliś- dzięki za obudzenie wspomnień ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails