23 November 2010

Snake's Year (Nail Art)

Well, when I was starting to make this manicure, I thought it will be some "vampiric" mani - I was going to the dressing up party and I was a vampire ;) But in the end... it looks so Chinese as for me! What do you think? These colours, these designs... All is Chinese. Or I'm too tired ;) The base is here Barbra Colour Alike - 444 Szał Ciał, stamped with Essence Metallics TE - 02 Copper Rulez! (also for tips) and Chez Delaney plate No. H10. Snakes' eyes and lines on tips are made Lemax black liner.
~~~~~~~~~~
Cóż, ten mani miał być w zamyśle wampirzy - szłam akurat wtedy na przebieraną imprezę, byłam właśnie wampirem. Jednak końcowy efekt okazał się być dla mnie... chiński! Jak myślicie? Te kolory, te wzory... Typowo chińskie. Albo jestem zbyt zmęczona ;) Baza tutaj to Barbra Colour Alike - 444 Szał Ciał, "ostemplowana" z użyciem Essence Metallics TE - 02 Copper Rulez! (także na czubki) i płytki Chez Delaney nr H10. Oczy węży i linie na czubeczkach są zrobione czarnym linerem Lemax.

10 comments:

  1. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssSsssssss Nagini :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is really gorgeous, very Chinese. It would be perfect for Chinese New Year. I'm actually born in the snake year, but it won't be the snake year till 2013. I'll definitely try a combination like that when it's Chinese New Year next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute :D. When are you going to do another tutorial? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! The snakes have crazy detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks Chinese to me, too, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails