15 August 2010

My new Konad's plates - I'm in love!

A few days ago I finally get my desired hauls - four new Konad plates with the pattern for the whole nail. I've tried out two of them already and I must admit one thing - I'm in love! I think that one day I'll buy even more, but its price scares me a little - here, in Poland, it's about 5$ for a piece of engraved metal sheet... I'd buy non-original plates, no problem, but I've never seen any non-original plates with this kind of patterns. Expect new photos with nails decorated with them - they are wonderful! Which pattern do you like the most? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kilka dni temu dotarły do mnie upragnione ostatnie zakupy - cztery nowe płytki Konad z wzorkami na całe paznokcie. Wypróbowałam już dwa i muszę przyznać jedno - właśnie się w nich zakochałam! Myślę, że kiedyś jeszcze kupię kolejne, ale trochę przeraża mnie cena - 15zł za kawałek wygrawerowanej blaszki... Chętnie kupiłabym nieoryginalne, gdyby miały wzorki tego typu, ale niestety - nie spotkałam się jeszcze z takimi. Spodziewajcie się nowych zdjęć paznokci z tymi wzorkami - są cudowne! Który z nich podoba Wam się najbardziej? :)


If you find any picture on my blog doesn't work, please, tell me in comment or via e-mail, thanks!
Jeśli znajdziecie na moim blogu niedziałające zdjęcia, proszę, dajcie znać, dzięki!

11 comments:

  1. Great haul! My fav is M64 - that flower pattern, I use it again and again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, but I didn't test it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i'm in love too, i both this plates to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej! Płytki przewspaniałe! Gdzie kupiłaś? Ja się w swoje zaopatruje na allegro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tak, ale M65 bardziej mi się podoba ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, soon I will start new giveaway. Now I'm completing polishes for winner ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails