09 November 2010

G.I.Jane's camouflage uniform (Nail Art)

I thing the best mani what I can do with this base is camouflage. It's matched to polish's name too. This time I didn't want to use any stampers, stickers, anything, just manual work ;) I decided to use ear sticks with cotton to tap with the polish. It's nothing complicated, but if you want to, I can make some tutorial. Base is Barbra Colour Alike - 442 G.I.Jane, tapped with BCA - 441 Weekendowy szal, BCA - 440 Jesienny Blues and Lemax - Sandstone Beauty, matted with Essence - Matt Coat. Do you like this camouflage effect?
~~~~~~~~
Moro to chyba najlepsze, co mogłam zrobić na tej bazie :) Pasuje też do nazwy. Tym razem nie chciałam używać żadnych stempli itd., tylko "odręcznie". Użyłam patyczków do uszu i "pacałam" nimi lakierem, tu widzicie efekt. To nic trudnego, ale jeśli chcecie, zrobię tutorial. Baza to Barbra Colour Alike - 442 G.I.Jane, "popacana" z użyciem lakierów: BCA - 441 Weekendowy szal, BCA - 440 Jesienny Blues i Lemax - Sandstone Beauty, zmatowiona Essence - Matt Coat. Podoba Wam się efekt moro?

14 comments:

  1. Wyjątkowo mi się nie podoba :( jak ze świtu żywych trupów...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakt, są też nieco zombiastyczne ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you show us how you did that? I'd love to turn up at college wearing that design! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetny pomysł, spróbuje zrobić na swoich pazurkach :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super efekt! Poproszę o tutorial ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Postaram się więc stworzyć w najbliższym czasie tutorial :) Cieszę się, że Wam się podobają! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome! I'd never thought of using q-tips for nail art before, but I think I'll have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Efekt moro i jeszcze zmatowiony OO??? Dla mnie bomba! Poprosze o tutorial- naucze sie do czego jeszcze można wykorzystać patyczki :D
    Buziaki :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niezbyt udane moro! O.o
    Pomysł był mój! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails