29 July 2010

German Souvenirs

These four polishes I bought two years ago, during my holiday in Germany. They cost (iff I remember) the 1-2 Euro for a tiny bottle - Kron is 5ml and UMA 6ml (for eye ;)). Kron is for me the best choice, beloved polish, for sure in the top3 in my collection. The UMA's are washout. They have interesting colors and unfortunately here is end of their advantages. You will see the separate fact on swatches where I'll write more about each of them.
Later, I intend to present the most recent purchases - Wibo Extreme Nails and my hauls from the CherryCulture (when it finally reach me ;)). At least, I invite you to participate in the survey, which you can find in the panel on the left, at the top. Thanks for your votes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Te cztery lakiery kupiłam dwa lata temu, podczas pobytu w Niemczech. Kosztowały z tego co pamiętam 1-2 Euro za maleńkie buteleczki - Kron ma 5ml, a UMA 6ml (na oko ;)). Kron jest dla mnie strzałem w dziesiątkę, ukochany lakier, na pewno w top3 w mojej kolekcji. Lakiery z UMA są z kolei raczej niewypałami. Mają ciekawe kolory i niestety na tym kończą się ich zalety. Zobaczycie zresztą przy osobnych swatchach, gdzie rozpiszę się bardziej o każdym z nich.
Później zamierzam przedstawić najnowsze zakupy - Wibo Extreme Nails i kilka lakierów kupionych na CherryCulture (kiedy wreszcie do mnie dotrą ;)). Na razie za to zapraszam do wzięcia udziału w ankiecie, którą znajdziecie w panelu po lewej, na samej górze. Dzięki za głosy!

1 comment:

  1. haha podoba mi się ten drugi z nazwy "she devil" buhaha dobre :D fajne mają kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails