24 September 2010

In perfect harmony (Nail Art)

 Just another nail art and again made with using a few single designs. It was my first trial with new black polish - I've heard that it's perfect for Konading. Well, perfect is too big word, but it's quite good, what do you think? It's My Secret's polish, I will swatch it one day ;) Base is Golden Rose Fantastic Color - 128. Black designs are made with My Secret - 121 and silver - Essence Eclipse - 04 Hide, Bella, hide. I used GCOCL plate No. G14. How do you like this kind of manicure?
~~~~~~~~
Kolejne moje "dzieło", znowu stworzone z kilku pojedynczych wzorków. To moja pierwsza próba z nowym czarnym lakierem - słyszałam, że jest idealny do stempli. Idealny to może zbyt wielkie określenie, ale jest całkiem niezły, prawda? To lakier My Secret, zrobię kiedyś jego swatcha. Baza to Golden Rose Fantastic Color - 128. Czarne wzorki są zrobione z użyciem My Secret - 121 a srebrne - Essence Eclipse - 04 Hide, Bella, hide. Użyłam płytki GCOCL nr G14. Jak Wam się podobają tego rodzaju zdobienia?

5 comments:

  1. @Enigma But it's still not Bundle Monster ;) My next nail art will be made with BM, I promise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nail art! :)

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fajny wzorek, taki... nieskomplikowany ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails