07 February 2012

Orly - Rock the World


 Hi guys! For today, another Orly polish from the box called I-have-no-idea-how-to-describe-that! :D Well, let's try... Raspberry base with a lot of golden glass-flecks? No, there's no point, you just have to look at these pictures and decide by yourself, what is that polish ;) It's opaque in two or three coats - I used just two. Application is easy, with no problems, but after two days my nail tips were naked - the polish was worn away. I guess it's typical for this kind of finish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hej, ludki! Na dziś mam dla Was kolejny lakier Orly z kategorii  nie-mam-pojęcia-jak-go-opisać! :D Spróbujmy... Malinowa baza z mnóstwem złotych glass-flecków? Nie, nie do końca... To nie ma sensu, musicie same popatrzeć na zdjęcia i zdecydować, jaki ten lakier jest ;) Kryje przy dwóch albo trzech warstwach - ja dałam tylko dwie. Aplikacja jest łatwa i bezproblemowa, ale już po dwóch dniach końcówki paznokci były gołe, bo lakier się starł. To raczej dość typowe dla tego rodzaju wykończenia.

14 comments:

  1. Aż zachciało mi się malin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja wiem, jak go opisać - za-je-biasz-czy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaki genialny :3 Trafił w mój gust ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczny :) Dobrze, że go mam, bo bym poleciała kupować ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękny *,*
    zrobie sobie taki ;)

    Zapraszam także na mojego (organizuję rozdanie)
    http://painted-to-mouth.blogspot.com/2012/02/rozdanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations on your corner and lots of success here!
    I'm following your blog now!

    I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog...you will be very welcome, feel at home!

    Kisses from Brazil

    http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rock My World, and I agree that it's hard to describe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails