22 November 2011

Barbra Colour Alike - 465 Miasto Grzechu


 I'm sorry for not posting for a few days - I didn't have time even for painting my nails, and a sun for swatching any polishes... And I'm afraid it'll be normal for this blog :(
Today I wanna show you another Barbra's polish - this one is called Miasto Grzechu, what means... Sin City :) And I think it's a great name for this red shade :) It contains red shimmer and consistency is really great - two coats are enough to cover your nails and application is fast and easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wybaczcie brak postów przez parę dni - nie miałam czasu nawet na malowanie paznokci, ani słońca do robienia jakichkolwiek swatchy... I obawiam się, że tak już będzie na tym blogu :(
Dziś chcę Wam pokazać kolejny lakier Barbry - ten nazywa się Miasto Grzechu i uważam, że nazwa jest naprawdę doskonale dobrana! Kolor to ładny czerwony odcień z również czerwonym shimmerem - konsystencja jest świetna: dwie warstwy wystarczają do pokrycia paznokci, a sama aplikacja nie sprawia żadnych problemów.

15 comments:

Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :)
Please, if you like this post or don't, if you have some advice or different opinion, just let me know in a comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails